Police use of force incidents in Fairfax County involve African Americans 48.6 percent of the time, even though they make up only 9.7 percent of th...
Perhaps the most challenging aspect of the COVID-19 pandemic that is not health-related remains the ongoing unemployment crisis throughout the Comm...
On Monday, the official Memorial Day holiday, people were flooding into the community gardens and picnic spots along the Potomac River to blow ...
Stacks of boxes containing thousands of photographs line the walls of the basement in Alice Denson’s Fairfax home. For the past five years, the 73...
- Why You Need To Keep Your Marketing During A Crisis 0 comments
- 13th Annual Exceptional Schools Fair 2019 0 comments
- Integrity And Ethical Business Practices In Real Estate And Property Management 0 comments
- Sarku Japan Grand Opening Event at Dulles Expo Center Location, VA 0 comments
- Will Your Business or Organization Be Featured in the 2018-2019 Newcomers & Community Guide? 0 comments
- Be Part of the Pet Connection 0 comments
- Fairfax County Supervisors Approve Budget Plan, Fairfax RISE
- NoVA Legislators Lasso Outdoor Tethering Law
- Loan Sharks in the Water
- Coalition to Fairfax County: Reduce Number of Inmates
- Speaker Eileen Filler-Corn Statement on Virginia General Assembly Passage of Biennial Budget
- Local All Night Yogathon Benefits Military Kids
- Rewarding Sportsmanship in Mount Vernon
- Fort Hunt Warriors Seize State Titles
- Healthy Job Market, International Travel Difficulties Impact Local Pools
- West Potomac Baseball Team Wins Gunston District Title
- Opinion: Commentary: Unemployment Crisis Throughout the Commonwealth
- Opinion: Column: Time Will Have Been Told
- Opinion: Letter to the Editor: Local TraceX Team Develops Contact Tracing App
- Opinion: Commentary: Where Should the NVTA Spend $500 Million of Your Money?
- Opinion: Commentary: Don’t GO (Yet), But Still “Visit”
While protests spread coast to coast, and local law enforcement condemn the death of George Floyd in police custody in Minneapolis, data show that police use of force locally targets African Americans disproportionately.
Perhaps the most challenging aspect of the COVID-19 pandemic that is not health-related remains the ongoing unemployment crisis throughout the Commonwealth.
At parks along the Parkway, many enjoyed the sunshine as relief from the quarantine days.
Parks open in Mount Vernon
The daunting project can be broken down into smaller tasks.
Stacks of boxes containing thousands of photographs line the walls of the basement in Alice Denson’s Fairfax home. For the past five years, the 73-year old mother and grandmother has promised herself and her family that she would begin the monumental task of sorting and organizing the photos.
Northern Virginia will open into Phase 1 on Thursday, May 28.
OPENING NOW: Northern Virginia will open into Phase 1 on Thursday, May 28.